Welcome to the YMCA Center for Civic Engagement
Model United Nations 2015
- November 13-15, 2015 » Conference A
- November 20-22, 2015 » Conference B
- November 9, 2015 » MS Conference A
- November 10, 2015 » MS Conference B
Model United Nations Deadlines
- Priority Deadline- September 2nd 11:59 pm
- Final Deadline- October 7 11:59 pm
Youth in Government 2016
- April 7-10, 2016 » Conference A
- April 14-17, 2016 » Conference B
- September 11-13, 2015
The YMCA Center for Civic Engagement is a statewide leadership development program designed to allow students ages 11-19 to experience the processes of government in a hands-on way. Students in the program have the opportunity to engage in mock governments at the state, national and international levels.
If you're already a participating school, you'll find the links you need in the menu above..
For new visitors, we hope you'll take a few moments to use the links to General Information to learn more about the program and the opportunities it provides to more than 4,000 high school and middle school students in our state. The Center for Civic Engagement is proud to host the second largest program of its kind in the nation as we strive to teach the values of Democracy to each generation.
Our 2015 CONA Delegates did very well at the conference. They brought home the following awards:
Outstanding Delegate- Douglas Corzine and Drake Lyle
Outstanding Proposal- Maggie MacCurdy