Welcome to the YMCA Center for Civic Engagement
Youth in Government 2015
- March 19-22, 2015 » Conference A
- March 26-29, 2015 » Conference B
- Middle School Conf. A- May 8
- Middle School Conf. B- May 15
- Middle School Chattanooga- March 4
- Middle School Dyer County- March 6
- Priority Deadline- January 26th- 11:59 pm
- Final Upload Deadline- February 17th 11:59 pm
Model United Nations 2015
- November 13-15, 2015 » Conference A
- November 20-22, 2015 » Conference B
Youth in Government 2016
- April 7-10, 2016 » Conference A
- April 14-17, 2016 » Conference B
The YMCA Center for Civic Engagement is a statewide leadership development program designed to allow students ages 11-19 to experience the processes of government in a hands-on way. Students in the program have the opportunity to engage in mock governments at the state, national and international levels.
If you're already a participating school, you'll find the links you need in the menu above..
For new visitors, we hope you'll take a few moments to use the links to General Information to learn more about the program and the opportunities it provides to more than 4,000 high school and middle school students in our state. The Center for Civic Engagement is proud to host the second largest program of its kind in the nation as we strive to teach the values of Democracy to each generation.
Our 2014 CONA Delegates did very well at the conference. They brought home the following awards:
Douglas Corzine- Outstanding Statesman
Andrew Shorten- Outstanding Proposal
Andrew Grissom- Presiding Officer Alternate