Welcome to the YMCA Center for Civic Engagement
- MS Memphis 1 (M1): April 26, 2018
- MS Memphis 2 (M2)): May 1, 2018
- MS Nashville 1 (N1): May 4, 2018
- MS Nashville 2 (N2): May 8, 2018
- MS Nashville 3 (N3): May 10, 2018
- Conference A: November 9-11, 2018
- Conference B: November 16-18, 2018
- Capitol Conference (C): Feb 28-March 3, 2019
- Tristar Conference (A): April 4-7, 2019
- Volunteer Conference (B): April 11-14, 2019
Youth in Government 2018
Model United Nations 2018
Youth in Government 2019
If you are interested in starting a Model United Nations or Youth in Government program at your school, please contact Susan Moriarty at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elise Dugger at email@example.com.
The YMCA Center for Civic Engagement is a statewide leadership development program designed to allow students ages 11-19 to experience the processes of government in a hands-on way. Students in the program have the opportunity to engage in mock governments at the state, national and international levels.
If you're already a participating school, you'll find the links you need in the menu above.
For new visitors, we hope you'll take a few moments to explore the website and learn more about the program and the opportunities it provides to more than 6,000 high school and middle school students in our state. The Center for Civic Engagement is proud to host the second largest program of its kind in the nation as we strive to teach the values of democracy to each generation.
Our 2017 CONA Delegates did very well at the conference. They brought home the following awards:
Outstanding Proposal- Henry Standard